We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Are you looking to work in close partnership with the Senior Club channel manager in monitoring the channel performance in a category experiencing explosive growth and have a passion for driving rapid product innovation? Then The Dannon Company, Inc. is the place for you! As Associate Club Channel Manager you will be responsible for general business analytics, and developing / executing supporting plans and tools for the club Channel.
The Associate manager works closely with the division teams in helping provide the tools they need to successfully manage the relationship with the customers and develop strong selling stories on our brands.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Assist in the development / execution of the Channel Assortment, Merchandising, Pricing strategy, evaluating shopper plans as well as the day-to-day business activities on the channel (sales performance tracking and reporting, demand planning, supporting selling decks to the field teams, packaging development in conjunction with brand teams, etc).
- Understand Channel business trends, marketing strategies, competitive landscape, and regional/channel risks and opportunities.
- Understand how our brands, category and customer plans fit together.
- Support the development of annual go-to-market plans for the channel.
- Ensure the delivery of clear and specific portfolio guidelines and AMPS objectives for the channel.
- Analyze actual spending vs. budget for each customer.
- Interact with internal functions, Sales Planning, Brand and Customer teams to create innovative brand solutions to accelerate channel growth and address critical plan risks.
- Works closely with the division teams in helping provide the tools they need to successfully manage the relationship with the customers and develop strong selling stories on our brands.
- Leads projects thru the brand teams’ relationships with key internal Cross functional teams (packaging, industrial, R&D, etc).
- Assist in development of channel specific marketing programs and execution of program tactics including packaging, product development, and promotions.
- Evaluate channel-specific activity and lift across customers/channels to identify gaps.
- Monitor store level performance and execution amongst Club customers;
- Represent assigned brand(s) in demand planning, Cross functional brand team meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- 1 to 3 years of progressive marketing or sales experience in CPG.
- Strong, clear progression of responsibility with various sales/marketing experiences.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience and in leading and influencing Cross Functional teams.
- Negotiating for joint value.
- Measurement and control of channel plan through KPIs.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Exposure to decision support data/tools (IRI, Neilsen, Spectra, HH Panel).
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.