For 80 years Gerber has been the most trusted name in food for infants and toddlers. Part of Nestle since 2008, Gerber continues to focus on its mission of helping children to develop and maintain healthy eating habits. Critical to the success of our mission is the development of insights that identify new product and service opportunities and compelling communications across all marketing touchpoints, both in'store and out-of-store. The Market Research and Insights professional ensures high quality execution of consumer, shopper or healthcare research that is aligned with business objectives and strategies and translates research findings into actionable insights.
- Manage research vendors - Communicate research objectives, review questionnaires, test online surveys, review reports and ensure overall quality.
- Manage vendor to remain within project scope, timing, and budget.
Shopper Research (50%):
- Manage the execution and sharing of Shopper Insights
- Work collaboratively with: Field Sales Insights managers at WM, Target, Kroger to provide corporate based data and insights
- Category Management and Business Analytics to create joint insights and recommendations.
Consumer/Health Care Professional Research (50%):
- Support senior level researcher in managing brand health tracking studies including: identifying new products to be added to tracker, managing image database, communicating quex changes, managing timelines, quality control, reviewing deliverables, managing on-site database and becoming key internal resource for data.
- Manage the execution of assigned custom market research projects
- Manage opening of POs and payment of invoices
- Enter new projects and supporting documentation into X-Plora (market research database)
- Proactively develop a deep understanding of moms from prenatal through pre-school.
- Bachelor's degree required, degree in marketing, social sciences, business administration preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in market research environment; 5 years preferred
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research techniques including: focus groups, shopalongs, intercepts, online quantitative research.
- Custom shopper insights experience required
- Supplier-side research experience required
- Outstanding PowerPoint and excel skills required
- Ability to travel. Potential for 10-25% travel
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Central to everything we do is a uniquely confident, entrepreneurial, can-do culture. Its all about passionate commitment to teamwork and competing to win in the marketplace . The successful candidate will have:
- Good project management skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, manage budgets and timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills to build solid working relationships with local teams and across other Nestle divisions (global and domestic)
- Strong business orientation; ability to translate market data into actionable insights
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Ability to interpret syndicated retail information
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial, self motivating, flexible and adaptable
Please apply to this position by visiting www.nestlejobs.com
- Media Planner/Buyer May 23, 2013
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013