What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We are looking for a Digital Director to join our team! The Digital Director provides senior leadership in all areas of digital, with an emphasis on developing strategic direction for clients. This person will play a leadership role (mentor, role model, coach) for the digital group and will assist in directing workflow and is involved in the operations of the department. The Digital Director will interact regularly with internal agency departments and clients.
This position is responsible for:
- Working directly with new and current clients and internal departments to conceptualize, plan and implement digital strategies and programs.
- Developing and managing solid client and inter-departmental relationships in order to more effectively sell integrated digital ideas and ideas and build positive and productive partnerships.
- Preparing and giving presentations on digital strategies, projects, and results to internal and external clients.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and new business pitches.
- Staying abreast of emerging and current digital trends and interactive marketing opportunities and applies recommendations that are relevant to client’s needs.
- Developing and implementing processes for the management of the strategic and tactical execution to improve efficiency and organizational effectiveness.
- Actively managing digital projects and ensures processes are understood and are clear on all digital projects.
- Ensuring that projects are produced completely, correctly and with a maximum of manpower efficiency; Provides timely reports on the operational and business efficiencies.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Agency digital training.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- College degree or equivalent experience plus 8+ years of progressive digital marketing and planning experience.
- Strong presentation and consulting skills required.
- Ability to think creatively and to generate innovative ideas quickly.
- Management experience with strong interpersonal skills required
- Project management experience.
- Process management and process improvement experience.
- Working knowledge of internet technology tools, publishing software, design and development languages and protocols.
- Website development, including CMS, wiki and e-commerce applications.
- Interactive advertising, tracking, optimizing, analysis and reporting.
- E-mail/e-newsletter marketing campaign development.
- Search engine optimization and marketing.
- Mobile marketing campaign development.
For more information and to apply: