What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We are looking for our new Digital Producer to join our team! The Digital Producer is responsible for managing the agency workflow and process throughout development and production of digital work. The Digital Producer will have a solid understanding of the functions, processes and production components of digital work and will serve as a coordinator and facilitator of the agency’s Digital Team. Distributes project tasks, timelines and manages outside Digital suppliers. Communicates regularly with both the account and creative teams and is an ambassador for the Agency’s digital capabilities, with responsibilities for the development and production process from start to finish.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Ensures all paperwork is complete, accurate and timely. Distills complex discussions into actionable next steps and communicates actionable steps and timing to appropriate parties.
- Works with project team to develop time estimates and scope based on project definition.
- Assists in reviewing projects for accuracy and functionality.
- Develops timelines, schedule and monitor projects for timeliness, accuracy and efficiency.
- Coordinates the team to meet timing and budget requirements.
- Identifies and clearly communicates project issues to the internal team and helps attain resolution.
- You are qualified if you meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, digital or equivalent experience. Minimum 2-4 years experience producing digital/online projects. Interactive agency experience a plus.
- Proven ability to own project from beginning to end.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple client projects.
- Knowledge of software, tools, techniques and various file formats used within digital projects.
- Strong desire to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to inspire, communicate and collaborate with colleagues.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
For more information and to apply: