What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We’re looking for a Digital Art Director in the Digital Services Group of our Des Moines, Iowa agency. This position is responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for leading edge Marketing and Web solutions. Requires a deep understanding of user-centered research, copywriting, interactive development and content strategy with core strengths in design and communications. This position plays an active role in shaping new opportunities for Integer – be it expanding a current client relationship or forging new ones.
In particular, you would:
- Conceive, develop and manage an exceptional Digital Creative product.
- Apply brand systems, typography, photography, color and other elements appropriately to create innovative digital solutions that meet user and client needs.
- Visualize, design and conceptualize effective interaction design and leading edge user experience.
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation.
- Collaborate with strategy, media, account and business development teams to create and develop new business opportunities.
- Embrace web standards and principles and speak intelligently about them.
- Apply leading edge creative design in concert with web standards and principles.
- Create visual prototypes or screens with or without wireframes.
You are qualified if:
- You have 5+ years of industry/agency experience.
- Experience working for creative agencies in a digital capacity.
- Strong design portfolio that reflects a deep understanding of web & interaction design, and 4+ years education.
- Solid knowledge of applicable programs: Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor.
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts.
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Understanding of motion design technologies and their limitations
- Solid understanding of web development processes including: informational architecture, usability/user experience testing & quality assurance.
The Integer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply:
- Media Planner/Buyer May 23, 2013
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013