What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive on our Account Service team.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for:
- Managing client projects through a thorough knowledge of the client's business, key competitors, market position, distribution channel, and legal parameters;
- Contributing to the creative component of projects;
- Collaborating with and guiding a support staff;
- Ensuring appropriate financial management of projects;
- A background in national brand promotion experience is strongly preferred.
Interested? Do you have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5+ years experience preferred.
- Previous agency background in Digital experience highly desired.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, managers and team.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables within a situation.
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire in a team environment.
- Solid computer skills including MS Office Suite, internet navigation and e-mail use.
- Ability to identify and perform job functions with little or no supervision.
- Good decision making skills.
The Integer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply:
- Media Planner/Buyer May 23, 2013
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013