What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Marketing Analyst. The Web Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting the design, development and execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns and analysis as well as contributing to the overall Integer Analytics Practice. Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to defining agency analytic service offering
- Cultivating strong business relationships with industry partners
- Set-up, Execute, Measure and Analyze programs in support of cross-channel marketing efforts
- Identifying new opportunities within clients for measurement and analytics solutions
- Develop process and systems that standardize and automate reporting
- Insight generation based on measurement reporting and analysis
- Contributing to strategic analyses which address business and client issues
- Developing advanced tagging strategies for measuring attribution and capturing multi-channel campaign performance across: social, mobile, digital and offline channels
- Provide Point –of-view on a variety of marketing research
- Provide data analysis and recommendations to a wide variety of audiences
- Conduct in-depth analysis of trends and historic performance at both the individual list and customer segment level.
- Contribute to the measurement and metric evaluations for existing accounts and new business proposals.
- Work with internal and external business partners to maintain integrity, quality and security of marketing data and information systems
- Managing data and processes for marketing campaigns
- Performing proactive and reactive analyses to ensure data integrity
- Provide input on data architectures for capturing and using information
- Developing complex queries to support data extracts for marketing campaigns, which involves collaborating with internal and external clients to develop effective and efficient execution
- Participating in analytics proposals and strategies to present to clients
Think you have what it takes? Qualifications include:
- BS/BA in Statistics, Quantitative methods, Math, Computer Science, or Marketing or applicable experience; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing analysis, digital, CRM analytics
- Knowledge of various Databases, SAS or SPSS, and SQL a plus
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and web metrics
- Knowledge of database design, applications, and data flows
- Deep knowledge of various measurement technologies such as: website traffic analytics software (tagging and log file based) such as Omniture (SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics
- Deep knowledge of ad serving platforms such as: DoubleClick/DART, Atlas, Eyeblaster etc.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, customer care)
- Must possess excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills. Ability to present complex data reports, financial analyses, and statistics in a simple and clear way
- Proven ability to interact with senior management and clients, understand corporate strategy, and present actionable findings
- Ability to successfully manage interaction with internal and external clients and work independently and within a team environment with integrity, professionalism, collaboration and dependability
The Integer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply: