What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We are looking for a Media Supervisor to help assist our growing media business by directly assisting with client’s needs and expectations. This position will develop and maintain media plans and buys on assigned accounts and will be responsible for all documentation including media budgets, billing, and deadlines.
Qualified candidates will be able to:
- Strategically lead and have the ability to develop a team
- Keep media and account teams updated and informed of status on all media projects
- Oversee added value programs and execution of promotional opportunities and media buys to ensure smooth execution
- Present effectively in front of clients and team members
- Develop appropriate media strategies & tactics to enable client’s message to produce desired customer response.
- Research relevant media opportunities, providing written recommendations, planning budgets, and presenting information to the client
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 8 – 10 years of media experience with 2 – 4 years of management/supervisory experience
- Knowledge of traditional and non-traditional media of all types
- Experience with metrics based planning, including third party seriving set up and execution
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effective both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience with Google analytics
- Local market and franchise business experience preferred
Integer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply:
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013