As a strategic partner, The Carlson Group incubates, builds and sustains smart custom programs that deliver value across consumer retail experiences.
Scope: Retail environments, custom fixture solutions, shop-in-shop, POP, graphics and signage.
Clients: World’s top brands and retailers including Nike, adidas, Sony, Sephora, The North Face, Under Armour and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Web site: www.carlsongroupinc.com
- USA: HQ—Chicago; 350 E. 22nd Street, Lombard, IL
- Additional offices: Portland, OR; Los Angeles, CA
- China: Shanghai
Culture: Entrepreneurial in nature, boutique in style, we currently look to broaden our engineering and design efforts by hiring a Senior Engineer.
Key dynamics of the role: Develop engineering solutions & deliver project engineering drawings to TCG performance standards.
- Work with Design & Production to develop engineering solutions to meet design aesthetics & budget requirements within committed time frame
- Generate estimating, prototyping and production drawings for assigned projects
- Assist Production in the set-up & review of prototypes to confirm parts match drawings for dimensions, tolerances, fit & function
- Assist Production in resolving manufacturing issues during prototyping & production phases
- Update & archive engineering drawings at the completion of a project
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the permanent pop, fixture, in-store merchandising industry.
- Must be proficient in Solidworks.
- Must have high attention to detail and work with a high sense of urgency.
- Must have a technical understanding of materials, finishes, and manufacturing processes.
The Carlson Group is always looking for great people with the potential to become great employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
If you’re interested in working for us send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013