What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We have a unique opportunity for an Instructional Designer in our Agency! This new position will work directly with our clients and internal teams to develop content and design for manufacturer’s product training sites. This role will manage the marketing, sales and training stakeholders requirements.
This position includes:
- Responsible for e-Learning content and design
- Serve as project manager Leads learning strategies
- Responsible for on-time, on-budget, delivery of an e-learning solution
- Responsible for developing course designs and learning objectives
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Artists, and Programmers to develop learning programs
- Develops instructional material, coordinates, writes and edits educational content, and incorporates current technology for educators developing specific curricula
- Develops Application Training specific to instructional content for web-based training materials
- Participates in the needs assessment, design and development of product and role specific curriculum road maps and high-level designs
- Interacts with SMEs in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree in education, marketing, or advertising OR equivalent experience
- Experience in B2B in durable goods environment
- Experience with adult learning via the internet
- Experience in creating content for manufacturers product training sites.
- Solid experience in a training role with emphasis on technology and business process training development and design
- Good organizational skills, time management, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Experience in full e-Learning development process
- Basic understanding of technical, design, and media issues
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of WBT instructional design and understanding of learning theory and instructional design techniques
- Good leadership and persuasion skills
- Experience working with e-Learning and blended learning programs, web-based training development and asynchronous learning content
- Experience developing self paced learning content
- Excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of documentation development, curriculum development, editing and communication
For more information and to apply:
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013