What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Direct Marketing Strategist on our Relationship Marketing Team. The Direct Marketing Strategist is responsible for developing strategies for assigned programs, ensuring that the Agency is providing the client innovative and comprehensive recommendations. This position requires the ability to turn data into actionable insights to drive current programs forward and initiate new programs. The position is responsible for developing test strategies, reporting on campaigns, mentoring junior members of team and advancing long-term strategies for assigned programs.
Responsibilities are the following:
- Campaign planning including contact plan development, channel integration, test methodologies, reporting plans and on-going optimization on future campaigns
- Responsible for the integration and application of Digital and IT strategies and associated resources for relationship marketing campaigns
- Participates in the development and promotion of strategic relationship marketing solutions to meet client business objectives
- Acts as a liaison between strategy and execution to communicate key information and ensure consistency
- Ensures strategies are executed in accordance with Client’s brand needs and wants
- Ensures high quality of Agency output by leading and monitoring progress of project development in regard to Client needs
- Effectively sells Agency output and reinforces Account Executives’ efforts to sell agency output
- Responsible for collaboration with the Analytics group on test design, reporting and analysis for assigned programs
- Activates, develops and presents campaign reporting to provide actionable insights to clients
- Utilize data to identify new opportunities and drive new initiatives/programs
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for data capture needs and execution of such to employ in future campaigns
- Financial responsibilities including management of costs associated with campaigns and budgets to ensure we are on plan/budget
- Supports agency efforts to cross sell initiatives of CRM services as needed
- Develop and nurture solid working relationships with key client contacts
- Monitors work of junior Relationship Marketing staff and provides appropriate project direction
- Ensures team is trained and utilizing Agency process
- • Actively seeks ways to improve process and team communication
Captivated with these responsibilities? Do you have:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of applicable experience with a minimum of 3 years in a direct marketing role, experience with a marketing agency preferred.
- Demonstrated critical decision making skills
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing strategy
- Strong aptitude for data analysis - must be able to read, analyze and interpret marketing data
- Excelled skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Pivot Table experience preferred.
- Strong presentation skills required
- Thorough knowledge of database management and core principles of data driven direct marketing systems and processes including testing and tracking
- Ability to manage daily interaction with clients including leading client-facing meetings.
- Ability to work independently and with others as part of a team with integrity, professionalism, and dependability.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required.
- Direct Mail, Email, Digital and mobile experience preferred.
The Integer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to apply:
- Consumer Brand Manager, Licensed Brands (Paula Deen, Farberware) May 9, 2013
- Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing May 2, 2013
- E-Commerce Shopper Marketing Manager at Kimberly Clark May 2, 2013
- Web Developer April 8, 2013
- Creative Director April 5, 2013