Responsible for the day to day status of all displays from concept to completion. Works closely with the Creative, Marketing, Sales Planning, Assembly, Finance and Customer Service. Manage development and purchase of all displays, shippers and printed materials.
- Coordinate the development and production of display projects with Creative, Marketing, Sales Planning, Assembly and outside vendors from conception to completion.
- Work with vendors to get displays designed and manufactured.
- Bid and negotiate for print and display jobs.
- Manage and maintain budget of programs.
- Manage approval process for all prints jobs as well as attend press approvals
- Purchase printed material.
- Maintain status report of each project.
- Attend all status meetings: Creative, Account Specific, Traffic & Vendor status meetings.
- Issue Purchase Orders and associated support documents for all items purchased.
- Minimum five years work experience in display development and purchasing as well as print production and purchasing.
- Must be able to use Excel and previous PO system experience a plus.
- Detail oriented, must be accurate in their work. This person will be working with budgets and cost estimates.
- Must be flexible and be able to multi task working on many projects at one time.
- Bachelors degree required.
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume